Zoë is my eldest daughter from my second marriage, and she will be ten years old in the summer. Along with her younger sister Sophia, they are at a Church of England primary school where I am a Vision and Values governor. Every term, we …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, November 16, 2018 – (International Day for Tolerance) In Ghanaian communities where many women face accusations of witchcraft, pray for the work of Presbyterian World Service and Development fostering greater respect and understanding.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWhen we suffer for Jesus, He walks with us through it.
Verse for TodayPsalm 119:18 – Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law. (NIV)
Friday, November 16, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: At Even When The Sun Was Set
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Zechariah 1-7
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Kings 9; Galatians 3:1-14
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Hebrews 10:26-11:2
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own