Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryWednesday, September 30, 2020 – Middle East — Pray that the daily devotionals sent out (to both believers and seekers) would bear much fruit. It is exciting to see the interest people are having in exploring God's Word. Pray for safety for both believers and seekers.
Daily MannaYou are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope. (Psalm 119:114 NLT)
- A Good and Faithful Servant: "We give Thanks for the life of Reverend Iris Ford. She was a Deaconess for a time in Ft. St. John,..." (more)
- More on "Arm pains": "I had an unusual mishap when getting into the tub the other day. Both the tub mat and the grip-bar..." (more)
- Alcoholism: "Please pray for my son who is struggling with a drinking problem. Help to realize that he has a..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseNehemiah 9:30 – For many years you were patient with them. By your Spirit you admonished them through your prophets. Yet they paid no attention, so you handed them over to the neighboring peoples. (NIV)
Wednesday, September 30, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: A Child Of The King — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Hebrews 1-4
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: 1 Samuel 23; 1 Corinthians 11:17-34
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 19:1-14
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna is provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.