The day after Labour Day, my wife and I were returning from a lovely weekend away at our family cabin. Unfortunately, we were rear-ended in the rush-hour traffic, and the grey 2012 Toyota Matrix that I loved was written off as a total …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, July 21, 2019 – Pray for the five Presbyterian young adults from across Canada who are travelling to Debrecen to participate in the Reformed Church in Hungary's 2019 Starpoint Youth Festival, July 21–28.
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseIsaiah 40:29 – He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. (NIV)
Sunday, July 21, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Lord Speak To Me
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Luke 21-22
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 119:1-56
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Philippians 1:1-11
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™