Silence is truly powerful. For example, think of times when people get the silent treatment in their homes. It is a powerful form of punishment, because we know that there is a broken relationship involved, and we know that we should be …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryTuesday, May 26, 2020 – In South Sudan — With the evacuation of missionaries from South Sudan, pray for the national leaders as they serve their communities. Pray that the Covid-19 virus does not come to Mabaan County, as it would be devasting among people in their present living conditions. Pray that people would seek the Lord: that those who do not know him will find Him, and that those who do will grow in their faith.
Daily MannaAnd I have put my words in your mouth and covered you in the shadow of my hand. (Isaiah 51:16a ESV)
- Blessings and praise: "Father, bless and lift up those today who have lost loved ones due to war. Pray for those who serve..." (more)
- He's family: "Father we pray for J and his family with six children. His wife had surgery and then lost her job...." (more)
- Mareen: "Father, we ask for healing for Mareen who is battling for her life from contacting Covid 19. May..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtCrying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do. – C.S. Lewis
Today's VerseLuke 5:26 – Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, "We have seen remarkable things today." (NIV)
Tuesday, May 26, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: Just A Closer Walk With Thee — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Luke 5-6
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: Job 41; Acts 12:20-25
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Acts 2:1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna is provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.