I was sitting in the hospital room, watching my husband Kurt sleeping soundly. The last few days had been a nightmare for both him and me. It all started when he came inside our house after doing some raking. He told me that he must have …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistrySaturday, September 25, 2021 – In Kenya — Pray for a new missionary: For a receptive brain and heart to learn languages, culture and school work. For good sleeps, healthy rhythms and acclimatization to the weather/food etc. For watchful eyes but a lowered adrenaline response so that I won't stay on high alert for potential harm (scorpions etc.). For good relationships with my colleagues, and for friends.
- Prayer Needed: "Please pray that my mother, children, grandmother, and I will recover our health fully. Please pray..." (more)
- Please pray for our Friend John: "Please pray for our friend John. He isn't feeling well. It may be his Heart again. He has pain..." (more)
- Daughter with "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome".: "My daughter has been diagnosed with "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome". and has had an..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePsalm 23:5 – You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaGalatians 2:20b – I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.