Through All The Changing Scenes
Author: Tate and Brady
1. Through all the changing scenes of life,
In trouble and in joy,
The praises of my God shall still
My heart and tongue employ.
2. O magnify the Lord with me,
With me exalt His name;
When in distress to Him I called,
He to my rescue came.
3. The hosts of God encamp around
The dwellings of the just;
Deliverance He affords to all
Who on His succour trust.
4. O make but trial of His love;
Experience will decide
How blest are they, and only they,
Who in His truth confide.
5. Fear Him ye saints, and you will then
Have nothing else to fear;
Make you His service your delight;
Your wants shall be His care.
6. For God preserves the souls of those
Who on His truth depend;
To them and their posterity
His blessing shall descend.