A fair bit of snow had fallen during this winter. My husband, who had recently acquired an antique car, had put it in an old shed so that it would have shelter for the winter. Knowing that work on the … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryWednesday, May 25, 2022 – In Japan — Pray for those taking a seminar to practise sharing the gospel in Japanese. It was an answer to prayer to meet in person, so that this impotant intensive study could happen. Pray for opportunities and courage to share the gospel, with their newly learned skill. Pray for the Japanese people they meet to feel the sense of the Holy Spirit calling them.
- Jimmy: "Jimmy, Susan's husband who is fighting brain cancer and had seizures recently, has recovered..." (more)
- Kim's Cancer Journey: "UPDATE - I had my final chemo treatment on Friday! The oncologist was unable to feel the tumour!!..." (more)
- Russian advance in the Donbas Update - RM: "It seems that President Putin has now taken an active part in the direction of his troops in the..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJames 1:19 – My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJoel 2:21b – Be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done great things! (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.