There is nothing like moving house to show us that we have a lot of things that we don't really need — and perhaps never did. These were things that we could not live without, so we thought when we bought them, but as we downsize, we …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionFriday, November 15, 2019 – Pray for Nightlight ministry in Kingston, Ontario, as they reach out to people in need. Praise God for a camp event on September 29, a special day for the guests who rarely leave the city, eating, relaxing and even some boating, thanks to volunteer helpers. Pray for more events like this, to bring joy and laughter into hard lives. pray also for a permanent location for Nightlight.
- Prayers Requested for healing: "I had another surgery on my chest yesterday for invasive ductal carcinoma. The docytor thinks that..." (more)
- More on "Beautiful Son": "I want to thank everyone who has held my son up in prayer throughout his ongoing recovery and would..." (more)
- More on "medical need": "Your prayers are still very much needed for A. Thank you."
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseRomans 15:1 – We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. (NIV)
Friday, November 15, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: It Is Well With My Soul
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ecclesiastes 7-8
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Daniel 7, Revelation 7:9-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Malachi 3:13-4:6
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™