Some years ago, I visited a particular nursing home regularly. It was an extremely affluent establishment. With even one casual glance, a newcomer would find this to be quite evident. I would visit the many guests, and one lady, although … (read more)
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryFriday, February 26, 2021 – In Yemen — Ask for God to heal Yemen's children. Pray that they would receive the physical, psychological and spiritual care they are in desperate need of during the Yemen civil war. Pray for peace to come soon.
- More on "My son healing": "My son is set to start a job tomorrow. It is not one he wants, but it is a start. Pray that it goes..." (more)
- More on "Prayers please": "Your continued prayers for my health issues are greatly appreciated. More bloodwork was done..." (more)
- O.W.: "This famous person has been coming into my mind recently. As far as I know, she is not yet a..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtNone of us has the least reason to boast of what we are, apart from the grace of God.
Today's VerseIsaiah 41:10-11 – So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. (NIV)
Today's Daily Manna1 Thessalonians 5:16-17 – Rejoice always, pray without ceasing. (NKJV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.