This PrayerLine Request has been removed.Either it was outdated or it has been superceded by a newer PrayerLine Request. Thank you for your prayers.
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionMonday, April 6, 2020 – In Asia — Pray for new believers to be transformed in every area of their lives, growing in skills, confidence and faith. Pray for missioinary tent-makers' businesses to develop and prosper, so that they can be a blessing to many.
Daily MannaThe Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? (Psalm 27:1a ESV)
- Prayer for all families who have lost loved ones.: "Please pray for support for all families that have lost loved ones to Covid-19. Pray for the..." (more)
- More on "Pray for Healing": "My brother not only has shingles, but the x-ray showed something going on in his neck. He..." (more)
- More on "Prayers please": "God is so good and prayers are answered. I spoke with the Oncologist via telephone today and my..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Words of Comfort for Troubled TimesGod is Merciful – Isaiah 55:6-9 – Turn to the Lord and pray to him, now that he is near. Let the wicked leave their way of life and change their way of thinking. Let them turn to the Lord, our God; he is merciful and quick to forgive. "My thoughts," says the Lord, "are not like yours, and my ways are different from yours. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are my ways and thoughts above yours. (GNT)
Today's VerseGalatians 4:6 – Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." (NIV)
Monday, April 6, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: When I Survey The Wondrous Cross — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Jeremiah 7-11
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: Exodus 36; John 14:15-31
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 52:13-53:12
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna and Words of Comfort are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.