This PrayerLine request has been removed.Either it was outdated or it has been superceded by a newer prayer request. Thank you for your prayers.
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, May 20, 2019 – This is Asian Heritage Month. Give thanks for the gifts and contributions of Asian Presbyterians to the mission and ministry of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
- My friend's husband needs a job: "My friend Joy's husband John worked for Nortel and he was laid off along with everyone else...." (more)
- More on "More on Dave from Linda ...": "Dave was able to go to the St. Jo's overnight respite April 23-26. and he is able to go there..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePhilippians 1:4-5 – In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. (NIV)
Monday, May 20, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Kum Ba Yah My Lord
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Corinthians 9-10
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Chronicles 3:1-5:1; 1 Thessalonians 2:1-16
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 148:1-14
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™