Fill in the boxes below to send your friend(s) a personalized copy of the devotional for Thursday, December 13, 2018. You can send from 1 to 5 addresses at once. Make sure you double-check the spelling.
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryWednesday, June 3, 2020 – In Guelph, Ontario — Pray for the garden outreach project of Kortright Church. Phase 1 is to grow a variety of vegatables to give to neighbours as friendship and welcome. Phase 2 is grow 50 sacks of potatoes, 50 sacks of carrots, and 50 sacks of onions to give to downtown mission groups to feed the needy. They are praying for 10 large potatoes from each plant, already planted. Pray for abundunt rain , sun and no diseases for a bountiful harvest.! Make it so, Lord!
Daily MannaBlessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 1:3 NRSV)
- More on "Prayers please": "I went for the repeat mammogram which still showed an abnormality, but was unchanged in size. I am..." (more)
- Peace in the Land: "Father, we need peace in the world. While some people are demonstrating peacefully, others are..." (more)
- More on "Stage 4 Kidney Failure": "Job's prostate biopsy was cancelled last week and he will go to the University of Virginia..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtPart of every misery is, so to speak, the misery's shadow or reflection: the fact that you don't merely suffer but have to keep on thinking about the fact that you suffer. I not only live each endless day in grief, but live each day thinking about living each day in grief. – C.S. Lewis
Today's VerseRomans 6:3 – Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? (NIV)
Wednesday, June 3, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: I Am Trusting Thee Lord Jesus — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Galatians 1-3
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: Leviticus 5:14-6:7; Acts 14:21-28
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 1:1-2:4
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna is provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.