"You must take the blue pill in the morning. The pink pill is for bedtime. But remember that the red pill is the one that you take at noon." This is the type of conversation that I hear on a regular basis as I visit shut-ins in their … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, May 26, 2022 – In North America — Ascension Day – Pray for a revival of interest in taking the Word into the world. Pray for a driving force in the leaders of our congregations to commit to equipping and motivating believers to go, baptize, and teach, according to Matthew 28:19-20.
- Jimmy: "Jimmy, Susan's husband who is fighting brain cancer and had seizures recently, has recovered..." (more)
- Kim's Cancer Journey: "UPDATE - I had my final chemo treatment on Friday! The oncologist was unable to feel the tumour!!..." (more)
- Russian advance in the Donbas Update - RM: "It seems that President Putin has now taken an active part in the direction of his troops in the..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJohn 3:17 – God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJeremiah 1:19b – For I am with you, and I will take care of you. I, the Lord, have spoken! (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.