One of the most precious memories from my marriage was experienced during our first holiday in Europe. My husband decided very hurriedly that we should take a trip to Rome, Italy. When this plan was mentioned to my sister-in-law over the …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, March 19, 2019 – Pray for the ability to live each day thankfully and joyfully.
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWe need never shout across the spaces to an absent God. He is nearer than our own soul, closer than our most secret thoughts. – A.W. Tozer
Verse for Today1 Timothy 3:16 – Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory. (NIV)
Tuesday, March 19, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: I Love To Tell The Story
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Genesis 44-47
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 29; Luke 10:1-16
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 2:41-52
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™