From last September until the beginning of summer, I participated in an exercise group, in an effort to improve my physical fitness. Along with the usual cardio-, flexibility, and strengthening exercises, in each class we did balancing routines. Some of … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, October 6, 2022 – In Transcarpathia — Give thanks and pray for the Reformed Church in Transcarpathia and Bishop Sándor Zán-Fábián as the church provides physical and spiritual support to internally displaced people in Ukraine. May they see Jesus.
- Breast cancer: "Please pray for my husband's sister, 88, who is facing cancer for the third time. Not so good..." (more)
- Ukraine: "Let us pray for the people of Ukraine as they begin the process of recovery from the devastation..." (more)
- Rev. Dr. Alex McCombie's death: "Give thanks for the life and witness of Rev. Dr. Alex McCombie who was called home to be with Jesus..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseIsaiah 26:4 – Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord is the Rock Eternal. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaDeuteronomy 31:8a – The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. (NIV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.