I visited Mary at the women's shelter several times, but she was still very passive and withdrawn. She rarely looked me in the eye and never appeared happy to see me. Many people had hurt and disappointed her, so it … (read more)
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryWednesday, January 26, 2022 – In Burkina Faso — There has been a coup — Pray for the leadership,, that they would rule reasonably and sensibly and not be swayed by greed or their new power. Pray for safety for the Christian minority, and for missionaries to be allowed to remain and continue ministering.
- Brain Injury: "My friend suffered a brain injury some months ago. She had surgery but now her brain is bleeding..." (more)
- More on "Daughter needs prayers": "We had a call from our daughter last night with good news. She has been offered four jobs. She..." (more)
- More on "Specific Prayer for Dave": "Please pray for our daughter, Rachel. She suffered from an eating disorder in her late teens and..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJames 4:10 – Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaEzekiel 37:26 – I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them. (NRSV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.