A scarecrow is like a surrogate farmer, erected in a field to guard the crop when the farmer is away. Deceptively similar in appearance to its flesh-and-bone counterpart, it is an adequate deterrent for dim-witted pests. But in truth, it … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryWednesday, September 28, 2022 – In New Brunswick — Pray for K, 76, an assistant-pastor in New Brunswick, who is a passionate evangelist and is seeing how sports can be used to favorably position him to share God's love with children and parents! Praise God for 20 new coaches we were able to train. May the children apply what they learned in the summer camps, and continue in their committments.
- Pray for healing: "Pray for healing for lady J. who is immune depressed and has many health problems. Thank you for..." (more)
- An incredible "turn around" of body and spirit!: "Perry has experienced an amazing recovery from severe depression. His medical team has changed his..." (more)
- UPDATE on Dave and the Ministry: "Please continue to pray. We learned that there is a 3 to 4 month wait for the referral to the ENT..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse1 Corinthians 2:14 – The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaColossians 3:16a – Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.