Each year at this time, my husband and I go to my dad's grave and clean out the old summer foliage around the headstone. We dig up the soil a bit and insert the foot prongs of a green wreath with a few seasonal decorations for the winter. …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, May 21, 2019 – Pray for the Woman of Faith Awards Committee as they continue the work of assessing and revising the administration of the awards in preparation for the next National Presbyterian Women's Gathering in 2020.
- My friend's husband needs a job: "My friend Joy's husband John worked for Nortel and he was laid off along with everyone else...." (more)
- More on "More on Dave from Linda ...": "Dave was able to go to the St. Jo's overnight respite April 23-26. and he is able to go there..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePsalm 79:9 – Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name's sake. (NIV)
Tuesday, May 21, 2019:
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™