Sorry, that page is missing or outdated, or else your request didn't go through.
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistrySunday, February 5, 2023 – In Brazil — Pray for spiritual maturity throughout the rapidly-growing evangelical church in Brazil. Pray for the Spirit of God to transform lives within urban slums and suburban areas.
- Update on my Brother-in-law: "My Brother-in-law "M" has been taken off all blood collections and other medical..." (more)
- Family Relationships: "Due to a misunderstanding during a telephone call, one party has withdrawn from the relationshp..." (more)
- Praise God: "Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, for the ministers who pray, prepare, and preach from God's Word..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseProverbs 21:4 – Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin! (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJeremiah 50:34a – But I, the Lord All-Powerful, will rescue and protect them. (CEV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.