I think this is the time for you to take leave of your senses. In the middle of the everyday, the cut and dried, whatever you are doing right now — don't you yearn for something marvellous? That's what happened … (read more)
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistrySaturday, July 4, 2020 – In the Middle East — Pray for miracles in the lives of men and women (immigrant workers) who are doubly isolated by disease, language and culture.
Daily MannaI believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! (Psalm 27:13 ESV)
- More on "My son healing": "Every day he calls me at noon to complain about the job and says he does not want to do it anymore...." (more)
- More on "Prayer for Cancer Treatments": "Thank you for your prayers for my friend Barb. The specialist, after reviewing her scans and MRIs,..." (more)
- More on "Prayers please": "I now have to go on the 9th for more bloodwork. Your continued prayers and the messages of support..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtEveryone thinks forgiveness is a lovely idea until he has something to forgive. – C.S. Lewis
Today's Verse1 Corinthians 7:4-5 – The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. (NIV)
Saturday, July 4, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: God Of Our Fathers Whose Almighty Hand — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Psalms 78-80
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: Numbers 5-6; Acts 23:12-22
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Romans 7:14-25
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna is provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.