Sorry, that page is missing or outdated, or else your request didn't go through.
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryMonday, January 30, 2023 – In Parry Sound, Ontario — Pray for St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Parry Sound, Ontario, and the Rev. Gary Robinson, who is serving as their stated supply pastor. Give thanks for the many new people and some former congregants who have returned to worship in person. May the leading of the Holy Spirit continue to encourage the congregation and to help them to grow
- Communication Skills: "Please pray for M, Hiring Manager, to train me to use different programmes, upgrade my job skills..." (more)
- Praise God !: "Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, for the ministers who pray, prepare, and preach from God's Word..." (more)
- Please join in prayer for a family...update: "Update January 29, 2023: This young man has a court date in March but shows no remorse at this..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse2 Corinthians 12:9 – But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaMark 10:27b – For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible. (NRSV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.