My dad has dementia. He started to wander and get violent in mid-November 2019. There were two trips to the emergency room in three days, admission to the hospital for twelve days, and then admission into a nursing home. During this … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryMonday, February 6, 2023 – In the Middle East — Pray for my ministry to a Middle Eastern lawyer. Pray that he would grow deep in his faith and share what he has learned with his family and friends. Help him to resist the call to recant, amid threats and isolation.
- Prayers for Amy: "The daughter-in-law of a friend is seriously ill in the hospital. Amy became an alcoholic and..." (more)
- Update on my Brother-in-law: "My Brother-in-law "M" has been taken off all blood collections and other medical..." (more)
- Family Relationships: "Due to a misunderstanding during a telephone call, one party has withdrawn from the relationshp..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseAmos 5:14 – Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaPsalm 50:23 – But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.