Frankie Valli is known for a song back in the 1960s entitled, "Big Girls Don't Cry" — remember? Can you hear him whining "cry-yii-yii"? If you're too young, you might not know this one. You can find it on … (read more)
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionTuesday, September 17, 2019 – World Week for Peace in Israel and Palestine: As members of the World Council of Churches meets, pray for a just peace in Palestine and Israel.
- Stress: "Please pray for D. He is in his first year of college and is overwhelmed and is stressed. He says..." (more)
- More on "Medical": "My husband is now home from hospital, but very weak. Pray that he will regain strength and balance..." (more)
- More on "Daughter’s need": "Thank you for your prayer power, My daughter is recovering well."
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse1 Chronicles 16:11 – Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. (NIV)
Tuesday, September 17, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Peace Perfect Peace
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Numbers 21-24
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Jeremiah 51:59-52:34; 2 Peter 1:1-11
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalms 113:1-114:8
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™