Recently, a grandson was here after school for a few hours. I told him, "You are awesome!" He grinned and said, "I know! Thanks!" That got me to thinking about God, and how He thinks of us, especially in comparison … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, January 18, 2019 – Give thanks that every person is made in the image of God. Celebrate the fact that every person has unique gifts and abilities that help to build God's kingdom.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayFaith is trusting God even when we don't understand His plan.
Verse for TodayPsalm 56:4 – In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? (NIV)
Friday, January 18, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Hast Thou Not Known
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Job 5-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Deuteronomy 16:1-20; Matthew 13:1-30
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 9:18-27
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own