Are you feeling lonely today? Loneliness is a hollow emptiness, a feeling of isolation and disconnection, of not knowing what to do, as no one seems to care. In reading about this subject, I note that loneliness is increasing everywhere. …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryFriday, April 16, 2021 – In Yemen — Ask God that there would be resources to sustain a food distribution programme. Pray for families who receive this food, that their stomachs would be nourished and their hearts to be touched with God's compassion and love for them
- Pray for Healing: "Pray for healing for my brother who has suffered a stroke, and is in hospital. Pray that his..." (more)
- OAD: "Please pray for Dale, who has had a heart attack and is awaiting transport to a larger hospital for..." (more)
- Pray for Healing: "Pray for healing for my daughter who is suffering from fatigue, brain fog, and double vision, as..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtLife Principle #8: Fight all your battles on your knees and you win every time. – Dr. Charles F. Stanley
Today's Verse1 Corinthians 15:24 – Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaHebrews 1:3a – The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. (NIV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.