I was folding my husband's jeans and checking the hems for frays. That's how I determine at a glance which are his work jeans versus his dress jeans. The thought came to me that when we live our lives in Christ, we become like a pair of …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryFriday, March 5, 2021 – In Senegal — Covid-19 cases have been on the rise. Pray that Dakar Academy would remain Covid-free and open for the students. Pray for the hospitals as ICUs are at max capacity. Pray for the families that have been affected financially by the Covid-19 restrictions and for those that have lost loved ones due to Covid-19V.
- More on "Covid19 Symptoms": "My daughter's husband has also been diagnosed with Covid- 19. Please pray for total healing..." (more)
- OAD: "My dear friend D needs your prayers. She has been suffering for years from extreme sinus issues...." (more)
- OAD: "L needs your prayers after being hospitalized recently. He is still recovering from cancer surgery..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtThe race moves upward or downward on the feet of little children.
Today's VerseRomans 8:1-2 – Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaEphesians 2:4 – But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.