What's a crucifixion like? A Jewish writer, Klausner, describes it as being the most cruel and terrible death that has ever been devised for taking vengeance by men against men. Cicero called it the most terrible and most cruel torture. … (read more)
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryTuesday, January 25, 2022 – Worldwide — Pray for those who violently persecute the church in attempt to destroy it. May these persecuters, like the Apostle Paul, have a conversion experience, a heart change, become believers, study the Word of God, and begin to preach the Gospel,
- More on "Daughter needs prayers": "We had a call from our daughter last night with good news. She has been offered four jobs. She..." (more)
- More on "Specific Prayer for Dave": "Please pray for our daughter, Rachel. She suffered from an eating disorder in her late teens and..." (more)
- Senior: "Prayer needed for a Senior woman to gain strength and maintain health after following weeks of..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePhilippians 4:8 – Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaIsaiah 55:11 – So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void… And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. (NKJV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.