Being without my Bible one evening, I didn't remember just where I had left off in my readings. Using a friend's Bible, I opened to Genesis to find a new meaning in an often-read scripture. That evening, the word that … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, May 26, 2022 – In North America — Ascension Day – Pray for a revival of interest in taking the Word into the world. Pray for a driving force in the leaders of our congregations to commit to equipping and motivating believers to go, baptize, and teach, according to Matthew 28:19-20.
- Jimmy: "Jimmy, Susan's husband who is fighting brain cancer and had seizures recently, has recovered..." (more)
- Kim's Cancer Journey: "UPDATE - I had my final chemo treatment on Friday! The oncologist was unable to feel the tumour!!..." (more)
- Russian advance in the Donbas Update - RM: "It seems that President Putin has now taken an active part in the direction of his troops in the..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJohn 3:17 – God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJeremiah 1:19b – For I am with you, and I will take care of you. I, the Lord, have spoken! (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.