Think back to the last time you experienced a thunderstorm. Think of the lightning, and then the thunder — sometimes, a low rumbling sound a long way off, and other times, a loud, terrifying CRACK when the storm is near. What did you … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, August 18, 2022 – In Toronto, Ontario — City Lights — Pray the hip-hop community will hunger for God's love and truth, and observe them in Christians. Pray for hip-hop Christians to have grace, opportunities, and wisdom in sharing God with others. As well, pray for more people to join in this ministry (whether they are hip-hop or not) so that they can be encouraged and equipped for ministry.
- God's Healing: "Praise God!! Linda has been home now for 7 weeks and no sign of recurrence. Praise God! The..." (more)
- Husband son and family: "Praise God, Larry's paperwork is here with me and I am his power of attorney, just waiting on..." (more)
- K's Cancer Journey: "UPDATE - I had my chemo, which shrunk my tumour to almost nothing, followed by a very successful..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePhilippians 1:21 – To me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaIsaiah 51:16a – And I have put my words in your mouth and covered you in the shadow of my hand. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.