I remember a dream that I had when my oldest son was nine. He and I and two angels dressed in white were standing in heaven beside a giant Bible, taller than we were. The pages of the Bible had fallen open to these words: In the dream, I …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryFriday, January 21, 2022 – In Sarnia, Ontario — Pray for the opening of the new nightlight centre in Sarnia. The Kingston, Belleville and Cambridge centres have been prepared and organized to meet the new protocols; volunteers continue to encourage guests even when the centres are closed.
- More on "Daughter": "Please intercede again. The false beliefs Alison has are so evident again when she said that sexual..." (more)
- More on "Daughter has needs": "Dear friends in Prayer: Molly and I will be going to Columbus, Ohio next week, where she will..." (more)
- More on "Prayer for wisdom and healing": "Thank you all so very much for praying for us. It was very comforting to know others were lifting..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseGalatians 6:7-8 – Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit will reap eternal life. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJoel 2:13b – Return to the Lord your God, for he is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.