When my oldest daughter was small, she used to enjoy watching "The Friendly Giant". Every day Friendly would say something like, "I'll pull up this little rocking chair for two more to curl up on," and Heather would grab Jimmy, … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Search and Translate
Worldwide MinistrySunday, March 26, 2023 – Worldwide — 5th Sunday in Lent — Pray for marginalized people, and for the wisdom to learn and grow in God's love of all people, so that we may not exclude anyone from our circle of care. Help us to open our arms wide, to bring anyone into the kingdom of God.
- Posted by Grampy: Mother and Son need Prayers: "My grandson 'S'has Cereberal Palsy and is non-verbal(uses Sign Language). He went to..." (more)
- orlanda: "March 23, 2023. My friends A and D will travel out of province this weekend- finally for much..." (more)
- Strength: "March 23, 2023. Please be with the R family. It has been a very difficult year for them - much..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseTitus 2:13-14 – While we wait for the blessed hope — the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaProverbs 21:1 – The Lord controls rulers, just as he determines the course of rivers. (CEV)
Today's Bible ReadingsSunday, March 26, 2023:
- Today's Bible Reading:2 Romans 8:1-11
- Today's One-Year3 Bible Passage: Genesis 48-50
- Today's Two-Year4 Bible Passages: Isaiah 38-39; Luke 12:22-34
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.