These days, there are few daylight hours. Here in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, at latitude 52 degrees, 16 minutes north, on the winter solstice, December 21st, the shortest day of the year, there were 7 hours and 41 minutes of daylight. That …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryFriday, January 21, 2022 – In Sarnia, Ontario — Pray for the opening of the new nightlight centre in Sarnia. The Kingston, Belleville and Cambridge centres have been prepared and organized to meet the new protocols; volunteers continue to encourage guests even when the centres are closed.
- More on "Daughter": "Please intercede again. The false beliefs Alison has are so evident again when she said that sexual..." (more)
- More on "Daughter has needs": "Dear friends in Prayer: Molly and I will be going to Columbus, Ohio next week, where she will..." (more)
- More on "Prayer for wisdom and healing": "Thank you all so very much for praying for us. It was very comforting to know others were lifting..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseGalatians 6:7-8 – Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit will reap eternal life. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJoel 2:13b – Return to the Lord your God, for he is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.