My father's parents divorced in the 1930s. Grandma Smith was forty-seven when she had Dad, the youngest of seven. Throughout his boyhood, whenever visitors were expected, it was his job to beg for food in the neighbourhood. He could not …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, January 20, 2022 – In Kenya/Suth Sudan — Pray for the team working on Sunday school materials for the kids in our church and for the videos needed to edit for that. Pray for time (likely a year) to put together an E-learning course. Pray that the many refugee churches in South Sudan would remain strong, glorifying God, as the believers here live in tough situations.
- More on "Daughter": "Please intercede again. The false beliefs Alison has are so evident again when she said that sexual..." (more)
- More on "Daughter has needs": "Dear friends in Prayer: Molly and I will be going to Columbus, Ohio next week, where she will..." (more)
- More on "Prayer for wisdom and healing": "Thank you all so very much for praying for us. It was very comforting to know others were lifting..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJames 1:2-3 – Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaLamentations 3:24b – The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him. (NIV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.