Stop the roller coaster! I want to get off. Since I don't like heights, I've never liked roller coasters. However, one summer at Canada's Wonderland, when our daughter was about six years old, I decided to go on one of the tamer roller …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, December 2, 2021 – In Angola — Please pray for Augusto and Manuel of Rio da Huila Medical Centre as they have started a new initiative in mid-August – Dental Health in 3 villages. Pray for good activities that increase knowledge, change passive attitudes to hope, and result in new daily habits: brushing teeth, avoiding sugar, and going for dental check-ups. Ultimately, please pray that many will come to know Jesus.
- More on "A young Presbyterian preacher with cancer": "Thank you all for your prayers up till now. MK will be having her chest reconstruction surgery..." (more)
- Prayer: "Pray for healing for J.'s memory, and energy to be active and help her to take off her excess..." (more)
- More on "Daughter has needs": "Dear Ones that are praying for Molly, please continue keeping her in prayer. On December 2, she..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseMatthew 1:21 – She [Mary] will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJoshua 1:5b – I will not leave you or forsake you. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.