You may remember that a few years ago, there was a plush toy, "Tickle Me Elmo", based on the Muppet character Elmo from the children's television show, Sesame Street. When Elmo's tummy was squeezed, he shook, vibrated, and giggled. …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, December 2, 2021 – In Angola — Please pray for Augusto and Manuel of Rio da Huila Medical Centre as they have started a new initiative in mid-August – Dental Health in 3 villages. Pray for good activities that increase knowledge, change passive attitudes to hope, and result in new daily habits: brushing teeth, avoiding sugar, and going for dental check-ups. Ultimately, please pray that many will come to know Jesus.
- More on "A young Presbyterian preacher with cancer": "Thank you all for your prayers up till now. MK will be having her chest reconstruction surgery..." (more)
- Prayer: "Pray for healing for J.'s memory, and energy to be active and help her to take off her excess..." (more)
- More on "Daughter has needs": "Dear Ones that are praying for Molly, please continue keeping her in prayer. On December 2, she..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseMatthew 1:21 – She [Mary] will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJoshua 1:5b – I will not leave you or forsake you. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.