The young adults in our church play an amusing game called "Honey, if you love me, will you please smile for me?" The group sits in a circle as each member takes a turn trying to make another person smile or laugh by making funny faces … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Search and Translate
Worldwide MinistryMonday, March 20, 2023 – In :Yemen — Pray for the Yemeni church, the strongest church on the Arabian peninsula. Pray for continued growth and strengthening through this next period of time- the winter will bring further famine, disease and war. Pray that the church will be able to help with their neighbours' spiritual and physical needs May they all see Jesus.
- Update after my surgery: "Update March 18,2023. I am still having pelvic pain issues following my surgery. My right lung and..." (more)
- My Brother-in-law wants to pass at home: "Update March 18, 2023. "M" does not want to go into Hospice. His wish is to only be with..." (more)
- My son-in-law's current update is not promising: "Update March 18, 2023 "N" was admitted yesterday to the Cancer ward in the hospital. He..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseColossians 1:19-20 – For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace with his blood, shed on the cross. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaEphesians 2:5b – It is only by God's grace that you have been saved! (NLT)
Today's Bible ReadingsMonday, March 20, 2023:
- Today's Bible Reading:2 Ephesians 5:1-14
- Today's One-Year3 Bible Passage: 1 Samuel 6-10
- Today's Two-Year4 Bible Passages: Isaiah 30-31; Luke 10:17-42
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.