It was one of those lazy, hazy August Sundays when more folks decide on the beach than sit on the bench at church. The smattering of folk warmly welcomed the summer guest preacher, who offered a sermon and gave us food for thought. There …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryFriday, December 3, 2021 – In Mauritius—Pray for the Respite Ministry of St. Columba, a parish of the Presbyterian Church of Mauritius, that offers support to families caring for persons with learning disabilities. May their love and concern be observed and strike a chord in the hearts of these families. Pray that they will seek who Jesus is.
- More on "My son healing": "Please pray that my son finds a purpose. He is still depressed and now out of work and school. He..." (more)
- More on "A young Presbyterian preacher with cancer": "Thank you all for your prayers up till now. MK will be having her chest reconstruction surgery..." (more)
- Prayer: "Pray for healing for J.'s memory, and energy to be active and help her to take off her excess..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseMatthew 1:22-23 – All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" — which means, "God with us." (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaNehemiah 13:2b – Our God turned the curse into a blessing. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.