A tradition my Italian grandfather brought from the old country was winemaking. Besides the delicious table fruit from his grape vines once native to the hillsides of southeastern Italy, every year he would harvest and press the grapes to …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryFriday, January 28, 2022 – In Kenora, Northwest Ontario — Pray for the Kenora Fellowship Centre, Kenora, Ontario, and the Executive Director, Yvonne Bearbull, and staff as they seek to meet the needs of the vulnerable population that they care for. Pray for safety for staff and clients, and for sufficient funds to meet their needs. Pray that those who come or help, find it and finds Jesus, the healer of all of sins and problems.
- Guidance: "Once again T. Is having problems in his relationship. His children's mom left them once again...." (more)
- More on "Prayers please": "The phlebitis in my leg has resolved and is doing much better. I am so grateful to God and to you..." (more)
- More on "Cancer has returned": "M goes back to the Cancer Center in Texas on February 2nd to find out what her treatment programme..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJohn 4:24 – God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship him in spirit and in truth. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaHabakkuk 3:19 – The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.