What do we do the morning after? The morning after the celebration of Christmas, that is. We spend so much time in the anticipatory mode that we don't really know what to do with the morning after. When we wake on the other side of … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistrySunday, January 29, 2023 – In Edmonton, Alberta — Give thanks and pray for Edmonton Urban Native Ministry in Alberta, a place where warm food is served, accompaniment is offered, and community is formed through prayer and a caring presence. Pray for the the people to find faith in God in this caring community.
- Please join in prayer for a family...update: "Update January 29, 2023: This young man has a court date in March but shows no remorse at this..." (more)
- Sister: "Thank you, for your prayers for my sister , D. She is being moved today to the Rehab/ physio unit..." (more)
- Pray for Healing: "Pray for healing for a nephew who slipped on the ice and is suffering from a concussion. Pray for..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseEphesians 3:20-21 – Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaGalatians 2:20b – I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.