What do we do the morning after? The morning after the celebration of Christmas, that is. We spend so much time in the anticipatory mode that we don't really know what to do with the morning after. When we wake on the other side of … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryTuesday, September 27, 2022 – In Burkina Faso — Pray for Louise who is our ministry leader in Burkina Faso, as she cares for the needs of the Widows (1000 helped so far!). She never thought that she could do this role but she does it with joy and commitment. She takes risks to travel in the bush on bad roads, rents a car, and has another widow accompany her. Pray for them!
- Pray for healing: "Pray for healing for lady J. who is immune depressed and has many health problems. Thank you for..." (more)
- An incredible "turn around" of body and spirit!: "Perry has experienced an amazing recovery from severe depression. His medical team has changed his..." (more)
- UPDATE on Dave and the Ministry: "Please continue to pray. We learned that there is a 3 to 4 month wait for the referral to the ENT..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseMatthew 6:33 – Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaPsalm 68:19 – Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation. (NRSV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.