For the last eight years of my working career, before I refocused — not retired — I was the international controller of the pipeline engineering firm that I had been with for many years. I was in charge of the financial and accounting …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryThursday, October 21, 2021 – In Vaughan, Ontario — Pray for the National Day of Encouragement, online and in-person at Vaughan Community Church, Vaughan, Ontario, Saturday, November 13th. Lift up the speakers, leaders, organizers, and the congregation, whose session is graciously hosting and supporting the gathering.
- More on "Prayers for healing": "Financially Derrick is still struggling. I have given all that I can to help him out. To hear him..." (more)
- More on "Depression": "We talked yesterday to Mark and he is very positive about his progress. What an amazing tone in his..." (more)
- More on "Specific Prayer for Dave": "Thank you for your continued prayers. Dave's fatigue and headaches have been better on the..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse2 Corinthians 1:3-4 – Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaMatthew 10:30 – But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.