In the Scripture preceding today's verses, when Joseph was falsely accused of adultery and unjustly imprisoned, he must have felt that his life was cursed and that God had abandoned him forever. Previously, his brothers had abused him and …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryWednesday, January 19, 2022 – In India and Canada — Sikhs — Pray for the Sikh people as they try to please their 'god' by doing good deeds. Jesus provides the only way to know God and receive the freedom He offers. Pray that they realize they cannot earn a relationship with God. It is by grace, not by works! Lord give us grace in relating with others.
- More on "Daughter": "Please intercede again. The false beliefs Alison has are so evident again when she said that sexual..." (more)
- More on "Daughter has needs": "Dear friends in Prayer: Molly and I will be going to Columbus, Ohio next week, where she will..." (more)
- More on "Prayer for wisdom and healing": "Thank you all so very much for praying for us. It was very comforting to know others were lifting..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseMatthew 7:12 – In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the prophets. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaJude 1:24 – To him who is able to keep you from falling and to bring you faultless and joyful before his glorious presence. (GNT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.