A few months ago, I attended my first-ever women's event at my church. The evening was empowering, and it felt good to connect with other Christian women. However, I hadn't always had a positive attitude about church in the past. When I …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistrySaturday, October 16, 2021 – In Canada — We have organized a number of women's meetings, for refugees, that have been a time of encouragement for them. We have also restarted children's ministry at the home of one of the Syrian families. Pray for openness for the women and their children to Jesus.
- Requests be answered according to God's will!: "Father, there is so much hardship around the world! People are still being infected by..." (more)
- More on "Depression": "Mark is halfway through his treatment. We have talked to him 4 times by phone. Mark feels that he..." (more)
- Prayers for healing: "Please pray for healing for Derrick in Hartford Ct. He was diagnosed with ALS around Christmas last..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePsalm 34:17 – The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaEzekiel 36:26a – And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.