It's been too long a time since I have heard a great testimony of faith. Presbyterians tend to be introverted, academic people, so getting church members to testify is like trying to draw blood from a stone. It's not that these people …( read more )
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your smartphone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, January 20, 2022 – In Kenya/Suth Sudan — Pray for the team working on Sunday school materials for the kids in our church and for the videos needed to edit for that. Pray for time (likely a year) to put together an E-learning course. Pray that the many refugee churches in South Sudan would remain strong, glorifying God, as the believers here live in tough situations.
- More on "Daughter": "Please intercede again. The false beliefs Alison has are so evident again when she said that sexual..." (more)
- More on "Daughter has needs": "Dear friends in Prayer: Molly and I will be going to Columbus, Ohio next week, where she will..." (more)
- More on "Prayer for wisdom and healing": "Thank you all so very much for praying for us. It was very comforting to know others were lifting..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseJames 1:2-3 – Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaLamentations 3:24b – The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him. (NIV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.