Some of my family and friends quite like reunions. While I'm not a proponent of regular reunions, attending one once in awhile is a good thing. It connects us with those with whom we may have lost touch over the … (read more)
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryMonday, January 24, 2022 – In Angola — Pray for the two Jesus Film Recordists who arrived in Angola in Ocober, to record voice actors in both Kuvale and Nyaneka languages. Pray for safety in travel, negative tests, details to be finalized, for technology to work smoothly, and for health. Remember Wojamo (University of Vicoria) and Ciara (McMaster University) as they continue their 2nd year studies and for Rochelle as she works on her Grade 8 studies through North Star Academy.
- More on "Daughter needs prayers": "We had a call from our daughter last night with good news. She has been offered four jobs. She..." (more)
- More on "Specific Prayer for Dave": "Please pray for our daughter, Rachel. She suffered from an eating disorder in her late teens and..." (more)
- Senior: "Prayer needed for a Senior woman to gain strength and maintain health after following weeks of..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Search the Site
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseGalatians 6:1 – If someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaPsalm 119:114 – You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope. (NLT)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.