One thing of concern when reaching middle age is that, quite often, we find we are concerned about our middles. While weight gain isn't exclusive to this stage of life, it sure seems to have a close relationship with it! … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryThursday, August 18, 2022 – In Toronto, Ontario — City Lights — Pray the hip-hop community will hunger for God's love and truth, and observe them in Christians. Pray for hip-hop Christians to have grace, opportunities, and wisdom in sharing God with others. As well, pray for more people to join in this ministry (whether they are hip-hop or not) so that they can be encouraged and equipped for ministry.
- God's Healing: "Praise God!! Linda has been home now for 7 weeks and no sign of recurrence. Praise God! The..." (more)
- Husband son and family: "Praise God, Larry's paperwork is here with me and I am his power of attorney, just waiting on..." (more)
- K's Cancer Journey: "UPDATE - I had my chemo, which shrunk my tumour to almost nothing, followed by a very successful..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VersePhilippians 1:21 – To me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaIsaiah 51:16a – And I have put my words in your mouth and covered you in the shadow of my hand. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.