Sometimes, something I've written and sent to the Daily Submissions Editor, with a request for consideration, comes back with a request for clarification or changes. And sometimes I challenge the request, because what I've written has seemed pretty straightforward to … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryTuesday, August 16, 2022 – In Ukraine — Please pray for God to bring peace to this war-torn country. Pray for those who have left the country and are trying to find places to rebuild their lives. Pray for all Ukrainians to know God's salvation, healing, comfort, and provision.
- K's Cancer Journey: "UPDATE - I had my chemo, which shrunk my tumour to almost nothing, followed by a very successful..." (more)
- Chemo Appointment: "On Friday August 12, I have my second Chemo appointment. When I had my first Chemo treatment I had..." (more)
- Daughter: "Please help me to pray fervently for my daughter and for myself. I am losing hope but I am waiting..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Verse2 Corinthians 7:1 – Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaLamentations 3:57 – You came near when I called on you; you said, "Do not fear!" (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.