Conscience sensitivity is very relative. Some things may not necessarily be sins, but our consciences may also not permit indulgence in such. Paul wrote, "All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful." *(1 Corinthians … Read more
Presbycan Home Screen Icon
Although PresbyCan doesn't have a mobile app, you can still have a PresbyCan icon on your mobile phone home screen. Here's how to do it.
Worldwide MinistryTuesday, February 7, 2023 – In St. Lambert, Quebec — Pray for the elders and congregation of St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, St. Lambert, Quebec, that the Holy Spirit may guide them in their search for a new minister, and that they may grow in their faith and love for Jesus Christ
- Pray for healing for a baby: "Update February 7, 2023 . Baby Ollie is going to the New Daycare. He has a runny nose and wet cough..." (more)
- Prayers for Amy: "The daughter-in-law of a friend is seriously ill in the hospital. Amy became an alcoholic and..." (more)
- Update on my Brother-in-law: "My Brother-in-law "M" has been taken off all blood collections and other medical..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseRomans 15:30 – I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaHebrews 8:12 – For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.