I try to get my little granddaughters out for a walk every day. The fresh air is good for all of us. It is also a great time to exercise my dogs. In the winter, however, it is quite difficult, as the paths are covered with snow, which is …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistrySunday, May 16, 2021 – In Interior British Columbia — Pray for the Cariboo House Churches in B.C. and their pastor, the Rev. Mark Carter, as they reach out to those who live in remote areas of the Cariboo-Chilcotin. Pray for the people to experience the love of Christ and to live it out to others.
- More on "Reverend": "We are making progress in lifting awareness of how fair funding benefits all students and all..." (more)
- More on "Reverend": "My friend has experienced a miraculously successful stem cell transplant. He is feeling better and..." (more)
- Estranged from my daughter: "I have been estranged from my daughter in her 30s since last October. She has finally contacted me...." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's ThoughtEven our desire after holiness may be polluted by wrong motives.
Today's VerseProverbs 3:1-2 – My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. (NIV)
Today's Daily MannaNahum 1:7 – The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him. (NIV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.