Do you make new year's resolutions? I do. As I think of those resolutions in the first few hours, days, and weeks of a new year, I often hear the words of a particular song playing in my head: "Day by Day", a song from the 1971 Stephen …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MinistryMonday, June 21, 2021 – In Canada — National Indigenous Peoples Day — Pray for our Indigenous youth who face tragedy and grief in their communities due to addiction, suicide, abuse, and racism, that God may fill them with hope to overcome these, and to become leaders for the future.
- More on "Rough times": "Please continue to pray for these young people. There seems to be some improvement but prayers are..." (more)
- More on "Please Pray": "Stephen has been moved to a private room, but he still needs to have suction and sometimes tries to..." (more)
- More on "Cancer returned": "D's blood count numbers are still dropping. She is getting weaker. Please continue to pray for..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseProverbs 6:20 – My son, keep your father's commands and do not forsake your mother's teaching. (NIV)
Today's Daily Manna2 Corinthians 9:8 – And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. (ESV)
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™ – www.hymntime.com/tch
2 - Today's Bible Reading and Daily Manna are provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
3 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from www.bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
4 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.