I enjoy toast for breakfast. Peanut butter and jam is my favourite morning fare on bread, and has been for years. It's good to know that peanut butter, in moderation, is good for you — protein, right? I love a sandwich for lunch, but in …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionTuesday, January 21, 2020 – In Europe—-Pray for a Central Asian lady who has agreed to study the Bible with a missionary. Pray also that wherever they find themselves, there is opportunity and to be optimistically ready.
- church prayers: "Prayers please for our Church, pastor and congregation. There is great discord and if it continues..." (more)
- More on "Daughter’s concussion": "This Tuesday is the day of the concussion specialist appointment. Please pray that someone will..." (more)
- hospice: "My father will be going into hospice. Please ask God to give us strength and comfort through this..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's VerseDeuteronomy 1:21 – See, the Lord your God has given you the land. Go up and take possession of it as the Lord, the God of your fathers, told you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. (NIV)
Tuesday, January 21, 2020:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: There Is A Book That All May Read
- Today's Podcast: The link to listen is below the devotional title
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Romans 5-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 6; Proverbs 2
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians 12:1-11
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™