Some years ago, we had the privilege of doing a "Cities of the Reformation" tour, where we heard a lot about the different reformers of that time so many years ago. The last city that we visited was Geneva, Switzerland, where John Calvin, …( read more )
Search the Site
Worldwide MissionFriday, February 21, 2020 – In Canada—-Pray for those who support Presbyterian World Service and Development's refugee sponsorship programme, which is helping Canadian congregations provide new opportunities for displaced people from around the world. Pray that these displaced people learn what Christian "Loving your neighbour" isall about.
Daily MannaFor in him all things were created... and in him all things hold together. (Colossians 1:16a, 17b NIV)
- More on "prayer help needed": "We have a possible temporary placement that will provide physical therapy and rehabilitation to..." (more)
- More on "Prayers please": "I go tomorrow to the Oncologist. Please keep me in your prayers."
- More on "Update": "Unfortunately, Lou’s scan showed that the disease has progressed. Our oncologist wants him to..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — we are a community of Bible-believing, Christ-centred, Spirit-filled Christians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Today's Thought[To have Faith in Christ] means, of course, trying to do all that He says. There would be no sense in saying you trusted a person if you would not take his advice. Thus if you have really handed yourself over to Him, it must follow that you are trying to obey Him. – C.S. Lewis
Today's VerseJoel 2:21 – Be not afraid, O land; be glad and rejoice. Surely the Lord has done great things. (NIV)
Friday, February 21, 2020:
- Today's Music1: Listen while you read: Praise Him Praise Him — The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's Podcast: The audio control is below the devotional.
- Today's One-Year2 Scripture Passage: Psalms 21-23
- Today's Two-Year3 Scripture Passages: Psalms 15-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians 3:9-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- 1 - Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™
2 - The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
3 - The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
4 - Daily Manna is provided by the Canadian Bible Society.
5 - Today's Verse is based on Verse of the Day.